This site is best viewed with a
screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher.
- Detachment News (8)
- ....Member News(11)
- Toys for Tots (11)
- Young Marine News (3)
- Department News (1)
- National HQ News (2)
- Marine Corps News (5)
- American Forces Press Service (33)
- Stars and Stripes (2)
- Lint Center News (14)
- Hope for the Warriors (2)
- Support Our Troops (4)
- VA News (2)
- News from the Web (14)
Hope For The Warriors® is excited to announce the 2015 Run For The Warriors® race schedule. Run For The Warriors® races are unique events dedicated to the men and women wounded in Iraq and Afghanistan, their families, and families of the fallen. It is a celebration of their strength and resolve and a promise to continue restoring self, family, and hope. We hope you can join us at some of these runs!
2015 Run For The Warriors® Race Schedule:
- Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 10th Annual Run For The Warriors®, Jacksonville, NC
Half Marathon, 10K, 5K, 1-Mile Walk/Run
- Monday, May 25, 2015 - Inaugural Tampa Run For The Warriors®, Oldsmar, FL
- Sunday, June 7, 2015 - 6th Annual Big Apple Run For The Warriors®, New York, NY
- Saturday, July 4, 2015? - 4th Annual New Bern Run For The Warriors®, New Bern, NC
- Hope Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 6th Annual Sunset Run For The Warriors®, Shelton, CT
- Sunday, September 20, 2015? - 5th Annual Harmon Meadow Run For The Warriors®
- Saturday, October 17, 2015? - 2nd Annual DMV Run For The Warriors®, Washington, DC
- Sunday, October 25, 2015 - San Diego Run For The Warriors® Sponsored by the ASA, San Diego, CA
- Saturday, November 7, 2015 - 8th Annual Long Island Run For The Warriors®, Lindenhurst, NY
All Run For The Warriors® race routes are handcycle and wheelchair friendly. Please let our team know if you have any other questions, contact email@example.com.
To register for each event, view our website http://www.hopeforthewarriors.org/story/18838753/run-for-the-warriors, registration pages are generally posted four months before the event. Be sure to follow Hope For The Warriors® on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/HopeForTheWarriors and Twitter https://twitter.com/Hope4Warriors and include #RunForTheWarriors to share your racing plans and photos.
We look forward to seeing you at some of these races!
Hope For The Warriors®